Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Olympics

Now that the Olympics are offically over I have been reading lots about the fact that so many people are feeling these were the best Olympics yet.... I have my own opinions (don't I always?) could it be that the Olympics just filled a void in our TV viewing? seriously the writers strike of earlier this year is still affecting what on tv... be honest... before the olympic games weren't we all doing alot of channel surfing looking for something decent to watch... That coupled with the fact that due to the time zone differences there was plenty of viewing hours out there.... That being said did anyone miss the fact that this year we only saw CHINA and USA competing for the most part??? why were the efforts of so many other countries neglected??? The best ever... not in my book.. do I miss them now that they are gone?? you bet... back to channel surfing..

No comments: